We took the kids to community fest today. They got free cotton candy, bounce house jumps and admission to the zoo! I love spending time with our little family which is sorta very seldom that Daddy is home between working his 2 jobs! I think it'll just get worse when he starts school in January!!
one Happy dude with his cotton!! :)
I konw I have a million of Halee eating cotton candy but I LOVE them all!! She is my baby and I can't get over those cheeks and dark eyes!
my little chickies
The lady had a baby Boa and George and East were the only ones who would touch it :) Easton took a LOT of convincing!!
MgGruff was at the zoo too!
LOVE the bounce houses!
so sweet to take care of sister! look at george looking like a creeper in the background :)
East is flying and Halee is falling :) Thats pretty much how it was!
1 comment:
You can see how unsure Easton is of touching ha ha
Post a Comment