We are very excited for the holidays coming up and the first is Halloween :) Ok well Easton is not excited! When it come to all the spooky stuff he is a BIG chicken!! But we decided to get artsy crafty and make some pumpkin stuff :) Mostly I just love doing stuff with my babies!
foam glitter pumpkins
Halee loved this idea!
Briella's, very organized and cutesy It had to have one of everything
Easton just had to make sure he had a frankenstien and pirate
my little lollipop girl! She is obsessed with lolllis and was so excited to stick sticker ones all over!!
Then we made those prepackages cookies for the kids sake. Not my fave, I don't really like how they taste!
Then the little stinker decided she needed to see how they tasted!!
Love this pic! Halee is sharing her cookie dough with Easton and look how proud Briella is that she lined up all the cookies into two nice lines :) Of course I had to rearange them when she wasn't looking and yes, every single "licked" cookie got put back on the tray. So be careful if I ever bring cookies your way :)
They would have ate all of them if I let them!
1 comment:
So fun, love love Halloween, not the weather needs to cool down a bit! Love you guys!
Post a Comment