Thursday, September 8, 2011

My little girl

I just can't get over how fun and cute this little thing is!! She is constantly making me smile! She has such a big heart and is growing everyday!! She has totally been mimicking everything we say and do at our house!! Here are some funny pics to prove it :)
 Lotioning baby! She gets this done everyday after bath :)
 being funny


 has to make sure she has enough lotion!

 push it really hard!





 ok so she always sees mommy use panti liners. I guess she feels like she needs to also! lol


I love this funny sweet girl!

4 comments:

Timber said...

ha ha the pantyliners are hilarious! she's such a funny girl

I Gotta Try That said...

That is too funny! That's my cute little sweety!!!

Joanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joanna said...

That is too funny! She is a hoot!