Tuesday, October 4, 2011

First time "camping" this year!

Yes, thats right, summer has come and gone and we didn't get a chance to go camping, so we took one! Before it got to late!! :) We got up to where we camp and the camp grounds were gated shut!! But hey, that didn't stop us :) we just "hiked" in!

Dad and Hals
george's "branch" he made to raost his hot dogs!! LOL

me and East roasting away!




love Halees spilt cheetos everywhere


Yes, this pic is weird :) My Dad thought he was all funny while my mom was squating trying to roast her hotdog he was trying to push her over LOL I told them I was posting it :)


she was not happy I made her stand there



 Halee LOVES papa!!! I love this pic!

 Halee loves Grammy too!
 this cute girl loves her mallows!! I can't believe she is getting so big!

 Halee wanted to "feed" Tracen teh same way his mommy does LOL!

 I caught one of him almost smiling ;)


 deep in thought roasting his hotdog!


 my cute babies!!!
 Rhett found this super cool fuzzy caterpillar!!

 Our little fam by the river. I love my family!!
 Dad with my kids, Can I just say that he has got to be the best Grandpa EVER?! I love my Dad and really appreciate how good he is to my kids. They adore him.
 yeah, they didn't catch anything!!
 love these two!
 and love this gorgeous girl!

3 comments:

Borchardt's said...

How fun! Your kids are getting so big and cute! Its about time for another ;) your have such a cute fam!!

Timber said...

Mom is going to kill you for posting that picture! (: I love the one of Hals and Dad walking/holding hands!

I Gotta Try That said...

Yeah, pretty mean to put up fat ugly pictures of your mom. Just wait!