This year Me, my mom and Timber took the kids to trick or treat street. They had fun and it wasn't too cold outside. They had a couple cute booths. Most of the candy being handed out was just tiny tootsie rolls! (they're Halee's fave anyway)
The kids Fave part was the Dispicable Me house! And they had all the cute characters!! East wanted to be a part of the "show" he kept saying!
the box of shame :) and Easton thought it was real
Grandma and the kids at the Alice in Wonderland place
He said I needed a pic with him! Hes a chiropracter. My mom said she couldn't go to a chiroprater who dresses in strechy pants! She said that she'd never look at him the same lol! And yes, I know I look like a double chin freak!
You should have seen Halees face when the kids walked away and the orange thing looked at her! She freaked out!!
Starting to see that she doesn't like characters :(
after all the fun
tired Frankie
Sleepy Pumpkin
Fruity Cutie with chocolate teeth!
No comments:
Post a Comment