Grandpa has been wanting to take the littles fishing. So Monday night after George got off work all the guys went and Briella too! George has been working so much lately that he wasn't up for going because he was so tired. I told him he knew he'd have a good time when he went. Well now all he can talk about is GOING AGAIN!!!
getting ready to leave.
George took the next 4 pics on his phone. No way was I letting him take my nice camera fishing!!
Bella with her fish
totally grossed out about her fish!
East and his fish
I gues Briella was all sad because she thought they were going to be pets and she started crying when she saw my dad hit it them on the rock to kill them and the guys said they were going to eat them! She didn't understand and my Dad had to tell her that Heavenly Father puts animals like that her for us to eat. She wants to go again though!
The proud fishermen!
Cute little Hals! We stayed at Grandmas and ate popcorn, her FAVE!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment