I love my Briella! I can't believe how big she is getting. She's in first grade and top of the class!! Boy can she read!! And she is so much like me when I was little. So everyone jokes cuz she has a very sassy attitude and can get onery with her sibs (and others) that she is gonna be mean to all the littles! But she's the VERY first grandkid so shes spoiled! what do you expect? But I know when we do family functions when were all older and we need a sitter for the kids that everyone is gonna fight for this little stinker to take care of their babies because she really does have such a good , kind, sweet heart. I couldn't have asked for a better first born. She is so beautiful, smart and spiritual. What more could I want? I love her with all my heart!
Briella and her little cousin Tracen.
I love Tracens face in this one and he's squished against Briella so it looks like she has cleavage haha :)
No comments:
Post a Comment