We decided to buy our pumpkins at walmart rather than the pumpkin patch because they are cheaper and bigger :) I know what your all thinking lol but I still want to let the kids go visit a real pumpkin patch just to experience it because its been a few years since we last went. But as far as Eastons concerned he was at the pumpkin patch today!! lol and Halee had just woken up before we got there so excuse her sassyness in the pics! She wasn't too happy! But after we had picked our pumpkins and went in the store with them she would squeal "pumpkins pumpkins!!" and point at everybody that passed us with pumpkin s in their carts!!
sitting on the pumpkins! ( don't mind the crossing sign!!)
Halees "attempted" smile. little stinker!!
pointing to the pumpkins she wants!!
The two older kids were so excited! And yes I was that weirdo lady at the front of walmart taking pics while George was embarassed and annoyed and said I was weird!! :) Oh well!
Bella mid sneeze!! The sun was in their faces and it was windy!
mommy trying to get Halee to smile!! I just look creepy instead!!
The kids are so excited to carve their pumpkins! Easton wanted his to ride home on his lap!
1 comment:
I agree! totally worth it! ps. so jealous of hallee's hair! dav still has none!
Post a Comment