My sweet, sweet baby! I just adore this baby and her fun, sweet personality!! I can't believe she is almost 2!! She is so smart!! She has a HUGE vocabulary and LOVES to repeat everything you say!! She knows everyones name. My favorite thing she does lately is go through everyone in our family and say, " Daddy?" you have to respond "what?" " I love you!" then to me "mommy" "what" " I love you!" and to Bella and East! She does it mostly at dinner and bedtime over and over and it is the sweetest thing!! She recognizes what grandmas and grandpas are because when we are in the store she will pick out old people and call them papa or gmama! Its so cute! She loves Minnie and Princesses and can pick out Belle "Rella" (Cinderella), No White and sometimes she remebers Ariel and Sweepy Buty! She loves to dance and sing and can sing I am a Child of God. Also loves popcorn popping, snow man and wheels on the bus! She loves suckers and popcorn and yogurt. She tells me all the time when she poops and brings me a diaper and wipes but she wont go on the potty! Loves to pretend she is a baby, puppy or kitty! Especially during scripture reading she will crawl around to everyone wanting to be pet! I love this sweet baby and thank Heavenly Father daily for her (and my other 2 babies ) she is such a blessing to our family.
Was too in to Mickey Mouse Clubhouse to give me a smile!!
loves to be anywhere I am!! She constantly comes to the bathroom while I am doing my hair and make up "accesorizing" herself!
Grandma put the ghost hat on at Porters :)
ADORES her big bro and loves playing dress up all day!!
These were taken later in the evening the same day she had her seizure :( I was pulling her hair back and cleaning her up for bedtime and she wanted mommys "tick"
oh so pretty!!
silly silly baby!! I told her she makes my heart smile and Briella says " she makes my heart smile too!" I love my girls!




1 comment:
I love Halee's hair pulled back! Halee you are gradma's sweet girl!
Post a Comment